Tektronix YBT250 WCDMA Mobile Phone Testers
- Model: YBT250
- Manufactured by: Tektronix
Tektronix YBT250 Details
Base Station Transmitter and Interference Analyzer
YBT250 Base Station Transmitter and Interference Analyzer
Features & Benefits
- Handheld, Multi-standard Base Station Transmitter Field Tester
- Measure Power and Verify the Most Important RF Transmitter Functions of GSM/GPRS, EDGE, W-CDMA/UMTS, HSDPA, cdmaOne, cdma2000 1xRTT, cdma2000 1xEV-DO, TDMA and Analog Base Stations
- Measure Power for iDEN and User-defined Channels
- Interference Analyst with High Sensitivity, Including AM and FM Demodulation, Helps Identify Interference Problems
- Modular Instrument for Handheld NetTek Platform which Allows for Easy Future Expansion for New Functions
- Measure cdmaOne, cdma2000, 1xEV-DO, GSM/GPRS/EDGE and W-CDMA/UMTS/HSDPA RF Performance Over-the-Air
- Scan for Coverage of cdmaOne, cdma2000, 1x EV-DO, GSM/GPRS/EDGE, and W-CDMA/HSDPA Signals
- Supports Rev 19 of Motorola LMF Software
- Base Station Transmitter Troubleshooting in the Field
- Resolve Interference Problems
- Maintenance and Installation Checks
- RF QoS Monitoring
- W-CDMA and RF Field Strength Measurements
- Calibration of Motorola Base Stations
Digital and Analog Transmitter Verification with Outstanding Interference Resolution Capabilities.
The Tektronix NetTek analyzer is a revolutionary portable field tool. The YBT250 test module tailors this system for fast trouble resolution and easy transmitter verification of cellular, DCS/PCS and 3G base stations and Node Bs.
The NetTek analyzer with the YBT250 test module is not an expensive, do-everything solution; instead, the YBT250 test module is optimized to perform the day-to-day RF and demodulation measurement tasks that occupy the majority of a technician's time. Further, the YBT250 test module offers this capability at a surprisingly low price, in a rugged, easy-to-use package, suitable for all field environments.
Opt. CR1 - RF measurements for cdmaOne.
Opt. CRE - RF measurements for CDMA2000 1x EV-DO.
Opt. GR1 - RF measurements for GSM.
Opt. WR1 - RF measurements for W-CDMA/UMTS.
Opt. IR1 - RF measurements for IS-136.
Opt. AR1 - RF measurements for Analog.
Opt. TR1 - RF Measurements for TD-SDCMA
Opt. EM1 - RF and Demodulation measurements for GSM/GPRS and EDGE.
Opt. GS1- GSM/GPRS/EDGE scanner.
Opt. IN1 - Interference Analyst.
Opt. CD3 - Demodulation for cdmaOne and cdma2000
Opt. CS1 - Over-the-air analysis for cdmaOne and cdma2000.
Opt. CD1 - Demodulation for cdmaOne.
Opt. CD2 - Demodulation for CDMA2000.
Opt. CDE - Demodulation for CDMA2000 1x EV-DO.
Opt. ES1 - 1xEV-DO PN scanner.
Opt. WD1 - Demodulation for W-CDMA/UMTS.
Opt. WD2 - Demodulation for W-CDMA/UMTS/ HSDPA.
Opt. WS1 - Over-the-Air Scrambling Code Analyzer for W-CDMA/UMTS.
Opt. L0 - English manual for YBT250.
Opt. L10 - Russian manual for YBT250.
Opt. C3 - Calibration Service 3 years.
Opt. C5 - Calibration Service 5 years.
Opt. D1 - Calibration Data Report.
Opt. D3 - Calibration Data Report 3 years (with Opt. C3).
Opt. D5 - Calibration Data Report 5 years (with Opt. C5).
Opt. R3 - Repair Service 3 years.
Opt. R5 - Repair Service 5 years.