Aeroflex IFR 2975-04-14-18 Communication Analyzers
- Model: 2975-04-14-18
- Manufactured by: Aeroflex IFR
Aeroflex IFR 2975-04-14-18 Details
Aeroflex IFR 2975-04-14-18
While the 2975 pushes testing technology to a higher level, we didn t forget about the basics. For complete transmitter spectrum performance testing, swept antenna and transmission line testing and at-a-glance troubleshooting, the 2975 comes standard with a digitized 2.7 GHz spectrum analyzer and dual-channel digital storage oscilloscope. Then, with the functionality of over 20 discrete instruments integrated into a single platform, the 2975 provides all the tools you need to perform comprehensive RF testing for AM/FM and P25 radio systems.
- Explicit Messaging option supports explicit messaging for trunked VHF/UHF radio systems that use this extended messaging for the latest P25 trunking systems.
- Audio Analyzer Option comes with a Stimulus Signal function to generate pseudo-random bandwidth-limited noise and sine (x)/x (sinc) for audio system performance and six markers for measuring signal levels.
- LTR Trunking Option provides support for mobile and repeater simulation mode for LTR trunked systems.
- Advanced Encryption System (AES) Option includes support for higher security features as well as continued support for the current Digital Encryption System (DES) Type III used in existing P25 systems.
- Encryption Key Management Option provides the ability to fully manage keys via the KVL-3000+ using the P25 key management protocol.
- Linear Simulcast Modulation Option with both transmitter and receiver tests allows the 2975 to support parametric measurements for repeater tests utilizing CQPSK modulation for LSM applications.
- VHF/UHF P25 Trunking Option provides capability for new system deployment utilizing P25 technology in existing VHF/UHF band for public mobile radio applications. The 2975 also can be configured with a P25 Trunking option that enables it to test P25 trunked radios in the 800 MHz band.
- SmartNet /SmartZone Option provides innovative ways to test trunked radio systems including a "scanner" mode that allows the user to follow a call from the control channel to the voice channel.
Option 4 = P25 Trunking 800 MHz
Option 14 = P25 Trunking VHF/UHF/700 MHz
Option 18 = LTR Trunking