Fujikura FSM-80S Fusion Splicers Fiber Optic Equipment
- Model: FSM-80S
- Manufactured by: Fujikura
Fujikura FSM-80S Details
Single fiber core alignment tool
The FSM80S was introduced in 2013. This is the KIT version.
Today, explosive increase of data traffic by smartphone, renewal of back-bone network in accordance with the spread of FTTH (Fiber To The Home) network, and a series of new submarine cable projects in emerging countries to build basic telecom infrastructure drive the demands of fusion splicer. Fujikura FSM-70S and FSM-80S splicers are the new standard model to cover varied splicing needs in those fields.
(Those features maximize productivity and operatability in splicing at the field.)
- Automated Wind-protector / Tube Heater
- Reduced splicing steps, and the world's fastest splicing / heating times.
- Innovative Carrying Case Design
- A detachable built-in working table is inside for quick start of splicing
- Environmental Resistance
- The world's first 6-direction drop proof, dust and water resistant.
- Wide Color LCD Monitor
- High resolution 4.7 inch monitor with better visibility under daylight.
- Powerful Li-ion Battery
- 200 splice and heating cycles per full charge.
- Pre-installed Manual
- Manuals including operation, troubleshooting and others are available through the monitor.
KIT Version Includes:
AC adaptor/battery charger ADC-18
AC power cord ACC-XX
Spare Electrodes ELCT2-20A
Battery Pack BTR-09
USB cable USB-01
Quick reference guide M-80S/19S-E
Warning and cautions W-70-E
Instruction Manual M-70
Alcohol Pot AP-01
Battery charge cord DCC-18
Carrying Case CC-30
Screw Driver SD-01