Agilent-Keysight 86120C Multimeters
- Model: 86120C
- Manufactured by: Agilent-Keysight
Agilent-Keysight 86120C Details
Agilents Multi-Wavelength Meter family 86120C is the right, optimized tools to efficiently develop, manufacture, install and verify optical components and networks for next generation applications. Agilent multi-wavelength meters are Michelson interferometer-based instruments that measure wavelength and optical power of laser light over a specified wavelength range. Simultaneous measurements of multiple laser lines are performed allowing measurements of DWDM signals and multiple lines of Fabry-Perot lasers.
- Wavelength scan in less than 1sec
- Wavelength accuracy: +- 2 ppm for laser lines separated by > 15GHz
- High Laser Input power: 10dBm (18dBm - Safe Input level)
- Built-in HeNe laser wavelength standard
- The wavelength accuracy gives you the certainty of accurate channel characterization in dense WDM systems, to detect channel's wavelength shift and crosstalk between adjacent channels.
- The high input power level enables you to test transmitter without additional connections and instruments (e.g. attenuator).
- The built-in HeNe guarantees an accurate absolute wavelength measurement real-time determined against the standard anytime and ensures accurate and reproducible experimental results.
- Maximum Number of Laser Lines Input: 200
- Wavelength Range: 1270 - 1650 nm (182 to 236 THz)
- Absolute Accuracy +/-2 ppm (+/-0.003 nm at 1550 nm and at 1310 nm) for laserlines separated by 15 GHz
012 - FC Connector (default)
013 - DIN Connector
014 - ST Connector
017 - SC Connector
021 - Straight (non-angled) connector interface-PC
022 - Angled contact interface-APC
412 - 10 dB external attenuator with non-angled FC/PC connectors
417 - 10 dB external attenuator with angled FC/APC connectors
H50 - Multi-mode input for the 86120C using an internal multi-mode cable
AXE - Rack flange kit with handles
IA4 - Rack flange kit without handles
UK5 - Carrying case
UK6 - Commercial calibration certificate with test data
ABA - English Operation Manual (default)
OBO - Do not include an Operation Manual