Agilent-Keysight 89441A-1C2-AY9-AYA-AYH-UTH Details
Vector Signal Analyzer
The 89441A covers baseband through RF frequencies of dc to 2.65 GHz in scalar and vector analysis modes. The scalar RF instrument mode allows full-frequency coverage in spans to 2648 MHz.
Vector RF mode offers exceptional speed and additional signal processing for enhanced time-domain characterization and demodulation. Vector spans as wide as 7 MHz can be selected anywhere in the 2.65 GHz frequency range. A vector baseband mode is also available to provide all of the features and functionality of the 89410A. In vector RF mode, both phase and amplitude characteristics are captured in the time-series data. This information can be processed for narrow resolution spectrum analysis, AM/FM/PM demodulation, time selective analysis, vector modulation analysis (optional), and many other types of measurements.
- DC to 2.65 GHz frequency range
- Scalar and vector analysis modes
- Full frequency coverage in spans to 2648 MHz
- Exceptional speed and additional signal processing in RF mode for enhanced time-domain characteristics and demodulation
- Vector RF mode captures phase and amplitude characteristics in time-series data
- Optional digital radio and digital video demodulation
1C2 - HP Instrument Basic
AY9 - Extend Time Capture to 1 Msample
AYA - Vector Modulation Analysis
AYH - Digital Video Modulation Analysis
UTH - 20Mb Extended Ram and Additional I/O