Rohde & Schwarz FSU26 Details
Rohde & Schwarz FSU26
Spectrum Analyzer 20 Hz - 26 GHz
The Spectrum Analyzer R&S FSU is another milestone. New circuit concepts, advanced RF components, A/D converters and ASIC technology, extensive experience gained from a variety of applications and customer requirements - all this combines to form a solid basis on which the R&S FSU was developed. Its unparalleled features enable the use of new test methods - to your advantage. The future-oriented concept combines unprecedented performance with continuity. The R&S FSU is compatible with the R&S FSE and R&S FSIQ, the industry standards to date. Test routines and sequences generated for the R&S FSE or R&S FSIQ can be used on the R&S FSU too. The R&S FSU family thus secures your investment.
The operating concept of the top analyzer R&S FSU is the same as that of the general purpose analyzer R&S FSP, so these instruments offer a uniform platform for a variety of applications.
- Frequency range 20 Hz to 26.5GHz
- Displayed average noise level -158 dBm (1 Hz)
- Phase noise -123 dBc (1 Hz) at 10 kHz
- TOI typ. +25 dBm
- Resolution bandwidth 1 Hz to 50 MHz
- Digital filters from 10 Hz to 100 kHz (1,2,3,5 steps)
- Analog filters from 300 kHz to 10 MHz (1,2,3,5 steps)
- 39 channel filters from 100 Hz to 5 MHz
- RRC filters (NADC, TETRA, 3GPP)
- EMI filters: 200 Hz, 9 kHz, 120 kHz FFT filters 1 Hz to 30 kHz
- FFT filter mode adjustable