Keysight-Agilent 8341A-002 Details
Sweep Generator Hewlett-Packard Corporation
Precise 1 to 4 Hz frequency resolution (depending on the frequency band chosen) are generated by indirect synthesis techniques. These techniques enable the HP 8341 A to achieve the same low single-sideband phase noise performance as the HP 8672 A and HP 8673 series of synthesized signal generators.
Its long-term stability is also outstanding at 1 x 10 exp-9/day. The HP 8341 A also features CW switching times of typically better 35 ms. Analog sweep widths as narrow as 100 Hz or as broad as the full frequency range permit rapid and thorough testing of any device within their broad frequency ranges. 5 frequency markers are provided.
* Frequency range: 10 MHz - 20.0 GHz
* Frequency resolution: 1 to 4 Hz
* Output range: +10 dBm to -20 dBm
* Output level resolution: 0.1 dB
* Internal level accuracy: 0.9 dB
* Internal flatness: 0.6 dB to 1.5 dB depending on output level range
* Phase noise: -57 dBc to -107 dBc / 1 Hz noise bw
* AM modulation
Long term stability is excellent at 1x10-9/day
* HP-IB interface
Option 002 = +13dBm Output Power, 2.3 to 18.6 GHz