Anritsu MD8470A Details
The MD8470A Signaling Tester offers the optimum solution for mobile UE application development. It supports the processes required for various application developments such as voice calling, packet communications including browser/contents download, video calling, and end-to-end UE communications (with a single MD8470A). Also, the PPP server function is incorporated. The Wireless Network Simulator software incorporated in the MX847010A W-CDMA/GSM Simulation Kit simulates interactive base station operation and allows basic connection tests to be performed without creating scenarios, reducing the costs of creating and managing scenarios. With its enhanced W-CDMA/GSM functions, the WNS software and Simulation Kit provide solutions that support the ever-increasing number of mobile phone applications. The Wireless Network Simulator has enhanced SMS and video call test functions, as well as MMS transmission/reception tests. Service interrupts such as incoming voice/video calls during a packet call or SMS/MMS reception during a voice, packet, or video call can be tested. The MD8470A serves as an effective tool for establishing an integrated simulation environment in application development. Ethernet, ISDN, handset and serial I/O interfaces are provided for various data communication services.
Features & Benefits
- Supports multiple communication systems (W-CDMA, full category support for HSDPA/HSUPA, GSM/GPRS/EGPRS, CDMA2000, EV-DO Rev.0 and A, TD-SCDMA)
- Wide frequency coverage (400 MHz to 2.7 GHz) allows emulation of worldwide operator cellular networks
- A single platform implements functional testing of UE applications such as voice calling, video calling, packet communications and SMS/MMS
- Simple call setup and status/monitoring using the WNS (Wireless Network Simulator) GUI
- Advanced mobile device and application testing using C-based scenario scripting (i.e. W-CDMA: Voice/Video call/Packet; GSM: Voice; GPRS/EGPRS: Packet)