Agilent-Keysight 4195A Network Analyzers
- Model: 4195A
- Manufactured by: Agilent-Keysight
- Max Frequency: 500 MHz
- See all Agilent-Keysight equipment
Agilent-Keysight 4195A Details
Agilent 4195A Network/Spectrum Analyzer, 10Hz to 500MHz
The 4195A Network/Spectrum analyzer provides excellent vector network and spectrum measurement performance from 10 Hz to 500 MHz. Providing both vector network and spectrum measurement capabilities, the 4195A is a cost effective solution for the development and production testing of analog devices. For improved performance and simple operation, many new and powerful features have been included, thus making the 4195A an ideal tool for the analog design engineer.
In addition to measuring a complete set of network and spectrum parameters, the 4195A can automatically derive impedance parameters from S-parameters. Direct impedance measurements from 100 kHz to 500 MHz can be performed using the optional 41951A Impedance test kit.
- Linear and nonlinear device measurement and analysis
- High accuracy and resolution
- Direct save/recall with internal disk drive
- 001 - High Stability Frequency Reference
- W30 - Extented Repair Service
|Calibration Available For Agilent 4195A||Calibration Only||Calibration w/ Data|