Rohde & Schwarz HFS9DG1 Details
Rohde & Schwarz HFS9DG1
The Tektronix HFS9DG1 is a data time generator card.
Programmable Stimulus System
When product designs were simple, and time-to-market not so critical, designers could afford the days, or even weeks, necessary to assemble, program, debug and characterize the various elements of a stimulus system and its fixturing. As product design complexity and market pressures have increased, however, designers of high-speed, high-performance circuits simply cannot afford this expenditure in time.
Now there's a solution. With Tektronix HFS9000 Stimulus Systems we've taken the features of a high-performance pulse generator, made them better and added complete data generation capabilities as well. We've eliminated the need for a switch matrix since we have data and timing on every pin. And the need for a separate power supply is gone, as the HFS9000 has the ability to produce the DC levels needed to drive logic lines directly. Finally, all these capabilities are present on every pin simultaneously, so you get extremely flexible formatting. Now you can set up a complete stimulus system in minutes, rather than hours or days, and test products more thoroughly throughout the development cycle.
- Complete Stimulus Setup in Just Minutes
- Specify Data and Timing on Every Pin
- Up to 630 MHz Repetition Rate
- Fully Digital Implementation
- Multi-channel Architecture
- Up to 640 or More Phase-locked Channels
- Independent Edge Placement
- Channel Deskew
- Precision Channel-to-channel Timing Alignment
- 1 ps Timing Resolution
- GPIB (IEEE 488) Programmable
- Modular Construction
- Upgrade Capability
- Maximum Control and Flexibility