Rohde & Schwarz FSP13 Details
Rohde & Schwarz FSP13
Spectrum Analyzer 9 kHz to 13 GHz
FSP is the ideal partner for both development and production, featuring the smallest level measurement uncertainty in its class, as well as excellent RF characteristics. The FSP is outstanding for its innovative measurement functions and incorporates proven technology with an all new hardware design to enable revolutionary performance, reliability and ease of service.
- Frequency range 9 kHz to 3GHz, 7 GHz, 13 GHz, 30 GHz and 40 GHz
- Resolution bandwidth 1 Hz to 10 MHz
- Displayed average noise level -155 dBm (1 Hz)
- Phase noise -113 dB (1 Hz) at 10 kHz
- Additional filters:
- Channel filters from 100 Hz to 5 MHz and RRC filters
- FFT filters from 1Hz to 30 kHz
- EMI bandwidths and quasi-peak detector
- Measurement functions for TOI, MC ACP(R), OBW, CCDF, APD, etc
- Measurement applications for cellular standards and general purpose, e.g. phase noise, noise figure, etc.