Narda IDA-3106 Details
For release April 2012. Interference and Direction Analyzer
Portable signal analyzer for radio monitoring and interference analysis from 9 kHz to 6 GHz. Active directional antennas with embedded electronic compass for emission location from 20 MHz to 6 GHz
IDA-3106 is a highly sensitive signal analyzer combining excellent RF signal selectivity with high speed monitoring capabilities and built-in geolocation tools including dual-compass and mapping software. The system is designed for portable use and outdoor field applications as well as for indoor emitter location and is the ideal solution when high mobility and rapid deployment are essential.
The main tasks for IDA-3106 are detecting, classifying and localizing RF signals. The unique directional antenna set with embedded electronic compass and data communication between antenna and analyzer makes these jobs very easy. Outstanding for a portable device are such features as Horizontal Scan with automatic azimuth determination and SmartDF for auto calculation of emitter positions.
The rugged, ergonomic design withstands mechanical stress, foul weather conditions and very high RF exposure.
- Extremely fast sweep time at 12 GHz/s
- Real-time bandwidth of up to 32 MHz for intercepting short term signals
- Direction Finding Mode with automatic azimuth determination
- Embedded GPS receiver and electronic compass for easy emitter location
- SmartDF manages triangulation results and automatically calculates emitter positions
- Rugged and highly size-efficient low weight package (less than 3 kg)