Rohde & Schwarz CMW500 loaded with options Details
Rohde & Schwarz CMW500 loaded with options
Wideband Radio Communication Tester
Rohde & Schwarz CMW500 LTE FDD CDMA2000 1XEV-DO with the following configuration:
CMW500 Hardware Options Included:
CMW500 Software Options Included:
The R&S CMW500 is the perfect test instrument to provide signaling test solutions for 3GPP standards like LTE, WCDMA, GSM as well as CDMA2000®1xRTT and CDMA2000®1xEV-DO, as it enables developers of wireless devices with a radio access network simulation.
The signaling protocol tester can be used for early R&D for layer 1 (physical) up to layer 3 (and higher) full stack tests including inter-RAT and multicell as well as for signaling conformance tests based on 3GPP specification. Powerful protocol analysis tools accelerate error finding and log post processing.
The R&S CMW500 marks the entry of a new generation of test equipment from Rohde & Schwarz for fast and precise production of current and future wireless devices.
The R&S Smart Alignment high-speed test concept plus the all-in-one architecture with integrated vector signal generator and analyzer are the prerequisites for state-of-the-art non-signaling alignment approaches.
The extreme scalability, test speed, and measurement accuracy of the R&S CMW500 are the assurance for minimum test costs..
- Multi technology solution: GSM / GPRS / EDGE / WCDMA / mobile WiMAX / CDMA2000 / TD-SCDMA / LTE
- Base model: general-purpose RF power meter and CW generator with List modes for fast calibration of wireless devices
- Vector Signal Analyzer (VSA) for transmitter verification
- Vector Signal Generator (VSG) for expanded receiver testing: ARB mode for short setup times or realtime mode for complex signals with high data volume
- Reference RF power measurements with direct connection for R&S NRP power sensors
- Easy connection to wireless devices with complex RF architecture using the integrated RF interface
- State-of-the-art Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- SCPI remote control via LAN/GPIB interface
- Ready for LXI Class C
- Process controller with Windows XP operating system for test routines and remote control via Windows Remote Desktop